From Ranveer Singh’s wacky suits to Alia Bhatt’s elegance, from Deepika’s disappointing dress to Sara Ali Khan’s splendor!
Here we have picked up the best highlights of the IIFA awards 2019.
Here we go!
We want to start with the wackiest of all, always talked about for his clothes.
Yes, you guessed right! It’s Ranveer Singh!
1) Popular for his dressing style and crazy acting, Ranveer Singh!
Ranveer Singh bagged The Best Actor award for Padmavat.
2) Better half of Ranveer Singh has always been in the spotlight for her perfect dressing style!
Deepika Padukone bagged a special award for the Best Actress for Chennai Express.
3) Guess who’s the most talked B-town actress?
Sara Ali Khan, the most gorgeous and young actress of Bollywood! There she is in a dazzling white gown. Her dress and her beauty, you can’t help but look at her!
Sara Ali Khan bagged the award for Best Female Debut in Kedarnath.
4) Vicky Kaushal never fails to steal our hearts. With his passionate acting and his attractive appearance, we all have already given our hearts to him!
Vicky Kaushal got the award for the best supporting role for Sanju.
5) Remember the teenage days when this one actress had enchanted us with her smile and her dimples?
Preety woman! yes, we are talking about Preity Zinta!
Have a glimpse of beautiful Preity Zinta.
6) The Netflix queen, the queen of dusky beauty showed up with a unique dress. Smokey eye makeup and Radhika Apte, perfect combination!
7) The evergreen and elegant actress of the 90’s! Madhuri Dixit has never failed to amaze us with her delightful and charming looks. Here she is, rocking in red!
8) The most talked about actress of her time, Rekha! The one who has been constant in flourishing her beauty, the one who proved “age is just a number!” . The eternal, Rekha astonishing with her dainty appearance!
9) Last but not the least! The cutest smile, the youngest of all. The one who has never disappointed us with her performance! Alia Bhatt bagged the Best Actress award for Raazi.
The 20th IIFA 2019 was held on Septmeber 19 in Mumbai. A number of actors and actresses participated in it. IIFA was lit with the Bollywood stars!